NSG013: Zenon is Gay NSG013: Zenon is Gay

LuckyLollipopLad responds:

Your favourites list says it's #44. :'-(

ClixSposing Kitraandra ClixSposing Kitraandra

Once again Greg wins.

I love you. Have my babies. The end.

But seriously, this is even better than the samus one. FURRY POWER!!!!

Doom Scene Creator Doom Scene Creator

Not bad, man

I enjoyed this one. The gifs were really well put together, and worked together rather nicely. Also, bonus points for using music from the ap...we're hurtin' out there...although you should really look around more, paragonx9 isn't the only great musician thereabouts.

Keep it up.

MustEnjoyPie responds:

haha, ya.. I was looking for doom music.. but for some reason it never worked out for me... haha.. Thanks for the review!

Ultimate Mouse Avoider 2 Ultimate Mouse Avoider 2

Sweet!

I didn't even know that you used my audio before I tried this...it was a nice surprise XD

As mouse avoiders go, I rather liked it. Straightforward, but pretty challenging. I liked the visual style as well...clean and interesting.

Cool beans, man. Keep up the good work, and thanks for the nod :D

nevermore-1 nevermore-1

Fantastic!

Finally, a game with some style! Thanks a lot man, it was fantastic. The art and sound were incredible, and the gameplay was very fun, if simple. Keep it up!

(ambience reminded me a bit of Heart of Darkness)

(...that is, the PS1 game, not the book :P )

Buddy In Space Buddy In Space

Nice

Not at all bad for a first attempt. I enjoyed it thoroughly...just add some sound next time ^^

Electric Air Beta 3 Electric Air Beta 3

Nice!

Very nice game, well executed, etc. The beats were very well coordinated with the music...great potential here, can't wait til you add a few more songs!

Rainbow Threads Rainbow Threads

Yay!

Very nice, sir. As a fellow furry, I must say it's nice to see someone trying to remedy the extreme lack of furry flash on the net...thanks a lot :)

PeppermintRoo responds:

Aye o.o ...there really needs to be more furry flash artists. I only know of two, discluding myself.

Isometrix Isometrix

Brilliant

Great action...absolutley spiffing!!! ...Wait, did I just say absolutely spiffing? I did, didn't I............cut me....

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Beauty

This game is absolutely fantastic. The art, humor, MUSIC, and gameplay are all phenomenal!